So far, I have only ran the program on a small set of data and coverage data, so I cannot make any bold statements about any glaring mismatches in unit testing. However, I do have some observations.
- Statements that are uncovered, tend to be paths for exceptional behavior.
- I think more levels of coverage should be supported: Branch, conditionals, etc.
- The monocov tool could use a good round of refactoring.
- extra hoops in building mono as a non-root user (prefixes, no ldconfig, etc)
- The monocov tool's export was intended for pretty presentation, rather than exporting to other tools.
- Frequency information isn't accounting for overloads.
- Need to collect all coverage information and run the tool over several field binaries.